Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Slacking, Sewing, Hot Yoga, Sick baby.

That has pretty much been the schedule up to now. Torchwood watching should really be added to that. I am really loving this instant netflix thing Thomas got us for christmas. My poor DVR has been going unused since I figured out how to use it! I also made the bag up top and hope to make some more soon! I love the coffee pattern. Awesomeness. 
So Mark, This is the beginning of your bag. 

I want to keep this one for myself but I won't. I made this with my own pattern. The one below is the first one I made. I love the fabric. I bought it from fabricworm.com . She has the best stuff!

I have to sleep some time right? Evie says no. She has had crust nose and been fussy for a couple of days now. Lame. Back to the grindstone, aka my sewing machine. 

1 comment: