Saturday, April 9, 2011

Time Management, Sewing and Family life

Soooo, it has been over two months, it seems as if my household time management goal is going right out the window. I am good at work but then I get home and WHAM! Everything needs to be done and I just don't know where to start. So, I have decided now is the time to get serious about this. We have a house now and there is 10 times more to take care of plus Evie is getting more active everyday! I can't believe that she is almost 2 years old. It feels like life is flying past me and I just can't keep up. Plus, we all have colds. That part is super lame. I also finished sewing a dress this week, I was a simplicity pattern I got for a dollar and the fabric was 50% off at Joanns. I could never resist a good deal. Here is a crap cell phone photo of me in the dress. I am also pretty sure I am making a face or blinking. Just ignore that...well, I hope to post again soon so that I can keep on my way to a better, nicer, more fun life!

No comments:

Post a Comment