Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!



So, I have decided to use this thing, as I should at the very least be productive as I am on the internet looking at crap all the time. I read blogs, look at home design, craft design and tons of things I wish I could have. Well enough is enough. 2012 is the year I really get off my ass and make things work for me. I am always so self conscious about everything I do and say and it has really been holding me back  in more than one way. I did some really cool things I had never done before in 2011 so at least there was that. I hope to continue to improve, and to strive to not be a lazy internet potato and to get up and get the things I want. My house may never look like the ones in martha stewart magazine and I may never be the best at sewing or knitting, but I at least should enjoy myself and give it a shot.

My new years eve flowers for the kitchen table. Evie loves to smell them and say "Ahhh!"

I also made some curtains for my sewing studio. Ikea fabric is the best for home dec. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment